Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Wrap-Up for 31 Days in 2012


I have had the BEST time writing each day this month. I'm really surprised I saw it through and finished the task! It felt like a big undertaking some days with 2 little ones running circles around me but I know tracking what we've been doing this month will be fun to look back on one day. I hope you enjoyed reading how we do things in our home. I know seasons of life will come and go, we'll change some of what we do but I see us sticking to the simple life. Writing about it this month has renewed the hunger of wanting to get rid of more clutter and live a freer life, full of experiences and moments and with less stuff!

And don't go away because we'll keep writing on this blog! Daniel and I love tracking what we're doing here. It's a good way to look back and see how far we've come as a family. And I feel like the girls will enjoy reading this one day too.

I'll continue to write through Five-Minute Friday's, I'll post our menu plan, pictures of the girls and whatever else tickles my fancy. Thanks for reading and we hope you'll continue to come back!

No comments: