Saturday, October 6, 2012

31 Days: Cookies for a Bridal Luncheon

Decorated sugar cookies for the luncheon


My mom and one of her good friends hosted a bridal luncheon yesterday morning. I volunteered to bake and decorate some cookies for them since they had their hands in so many other activities. Plus, I love baking and wanted to decorate some cookies since it's been so long. And my mom wanted one more little dessert for the plates and have a bag of two cookies for each person to take home.

I'm not sure what else to say about on this topic (my brain is fried from all the writing this week!) Since I planned on posting a few recipes during this 31 days writing I'll just link this to the recipe. It was a tasty sugar cookie that I think is best with the icing. You can just slather the icing on each cookie and not worry about it being pretty. They get gobbled up so quick anyways. :)

5-Ingredients Sugar Cookies and Simple Icing


No comments: