It's easy and delicious. And it doesn't take long at all to put together.
Quick and Easy Pizza Dough (Yield 1 pizza dough)
2 cups flour
1 Tbsp yeast
1/4 tsp salt
1 Tbsp sugar
2/3 cup water (plus an additional 2 tbsp)
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 Tbsp italian seasoning (optional)
1. Mix 1 cup flour with all other ingredients (I use my KitchenAid stand mixer with the paddle attachment).
2. Gradually add 2nd cup of flour until it forms a ball. Use your hands to form and knead the dough.
3. Let the dough rest 10-15 minutes in a bowl covered with a dish towel to keep it warm.
4. Roll out and place onto greased pizza pan or pizza stone with your favorite toppings.
5. Bake at 375* degrees for approximately 15 minutes.
*I can get 2 pizza doughs out of this one batch, we like thinner crusts. Also I put my crust in with no toppings for 5 minutes to make it crispier. If you do this make sure to poke holes in it with a fork so it doesn't puff up. Then take out of the oven and place toppings on it. Bake for 10-15 minutes more.