Sunday, August 16, 2009

Menu Plan Monday #2


Monday, August 17, 2009
Another Monday is on the way!
I hope you find time in your kitchen this week to cook for your family and of course yourself. Also, take time to appreciate having a kitchen and food to put on the table. I'm so thankful we have these things. God has blessed us tremendously!
Here's what's on the schedule for this week.

Monday:
Corn-Stuffed Pork Chopped (Taste of Home cookbook)
Rice
Green Beans

Tuesday:
Cook's Night Off (I have circle with girlfriends from church so Hubby is on his own. He usually goes to his mom's for dinner or has some leftovers from the week/weekend)

Wednesday:
Beef and cheese tostadas
Mexican Rice

Thursday:
Barbecue chicken (indoor grill)
Baked Potato
Carrots

Friday:
Personal calzones (find the recipe here for the dough)
(I'll fill with mozzarella and cheddar cheeses and pepperoni's for Hubby and pepperoni's and sausage for me, along with the cheeses)
Saturday:
Breakfast: Biscuits with homemade jam and fruit
Lunch: Sandwiches on 6 in, whole-wheat hoagies with tortilla chips
Rice (we like rice)
Vegetable

Sunday:
Lunch: Burgers and potato fries
Dinner: Blueberry Pancakes and bacon

This post is linked to Organizing Junkie.

3 comments:

Diane, Fit to the Finish said...

I love homemade pizza. It's one thing I didn't give up at all when I was on my weight loss journey. Of course with seven kids I have to make a lot of dough!

Love my bosch mixer!

Ginny said...

Pizza is something we didn't give up on our weight-loss journey as well. We just have 2 pieces instead of 4 now. Portion control is what it's all about!

darnold23 said...

Thanks for posting. I hope you will join me this week for Crock Pot Wednesday. Mister Linky will be up and ready for you on Tuesday. Thanks again