Friday, August 14, 2009

Favorite Find Friday #1


I ran around town yesterday with a good friend and we happened to find ourselves at Dollar Tree. I have to say I like Dollar Tree; I think they have some decent stuff in there (depends on the day sometimes) and you can't beat everything being $1. I only had $1 in my pocket so I had to find something great, lol.
I found myself on the hair care isle and ran across a bottle of Got2b mousse. I think its a good brand when I see it, but I'm not sure. I haven't really seen this brand or know anything about it. But I'm almost out of mousse so what the heck I get it. I just looked this brand up online and it runs anywhere from $4-$7. Oh wow, and I only paid a buck for it!
I've had a buy one, get one free coupon for a Herbal Essence product, any kind in my coupon organizer for a couple of weeks, and I've been on the hunt to find the best deal for that brand and the best is at least $3.25 (at Dollar General). I have a hard time paying for something that is just fixing my hair and not doing much else. I'd rather spend $3 on some heavy cream to make homemade ice cream, lol.
Obviously it pays to shop around! I found a great hair care product for $1 this week. That is some good frugal living!

Have you found any great finds this week?

No comments: