Sunday, August 7, 2011

Menu Plan Monday-August 8




Week of: August 8-August 14

Monday:
Bbq chicken with sauteed peppers over brown rice
(My homemade bbq sauce recipe)

Tuesday:
Lasagna
(Unfortunately this is a store-bought version since I haven't found a great homemade version. Do you have one you'd like to share with me?)

Wednesday:
Lean Cuisine Meal
(We got it in our Angel Food box last month)

Thursday-Sunday:
Nyla, my mom and I are headed to Kansas City, Kansas to see my little sister. We were supposed to go in March but Ny got very sick and we had to call the ambulance; hoping that doesn't happen again and we're all healthy enough to go! So Hubby is on his own, but I have stocked the freezers with good meals so he won't starve!!! :)

Sunday:
Fettucini Alfredo
(We got this in our Angel Food box last month)

What are you cooking this week?


2 comments:

The Atwoods said...

Looks like a yummy week! :) My mom's lasagna recipe is soooo good, but I haven't been able to drag it out of her yet (she always claims it's just "a little of this, and a little of that" - ha!). If I ever get it, I'll be sure to share! Have a blessed week!

Katie said...

The best lasagna recipe I have is a crock pot version from Weight Watchers. I also have a buffalo chicken lasagna recipe that I love.