Monday, August 22, 2011

Menu Plan Monday-August 22

August 22nd-August 28th

Happy Monday Ya'll! Sorry I'm late getting my menu out but wee had a nice relaxing day yesterday and I didn't want to give it up and I didn't plan ahead and schedule my posting. Sorry about that!
Here's what's happening in our house this week. For some reason I have a lot of chicken going on, some weeks that's just how it is. When Hubby looked at the menu this week he was really excited about what was planned even if there was a lot of chicken. It features a lot of his favorites, plus 2 new recipes I've been wanting to try.

Monday, August 22:
Grilled Chicken Roller (one of Hubby's favorites)
with mac and cheese and vegetable
I cook this in the oven and will use italian dressing

Tuesday, August 23:
Smothered Aussie Chicken (another of Hubby's favorites)
with rice and vegetable

Wednesday, August 24:
Hamburgers and mac and cheese
We go easy on Wednesday's since we have church

Thursday, August 25:

Friday, August 26:
BBQ Chicken Pizza (a family favorite)

Saturday, August 27:
Lunch: reunion on Hubby's side, we'll make a quick appearance since it's around Nyla's nap time.
Dinner: Breakfast

Sunday, August 28:
Lunch: Crock pot Brown Sugar Chicken (new recipe)
Dinner: Out with church people to discuss Sunday school class stuff
And I have no idea where the recipe came from so I can't link it to anywhere. I'll figure it out and get it on here. Sorry.

What are you enjoying this week?


This post is linked to Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday. Check it out for more menu planning ideas!

No comments: