Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Gratituesday-August 16


I'm thankful for...


My sweet Hubby! I just thought this vacuuming picture was funny. He still does vacuum for me every week which I love; I HATE to vacuum and he doesn't mind so it's win-win!!

Not only am I thankful he likes to vacuum I'm thankful for the man he is. He strives to serve our Lord and learn more everyday. He's getting together studies for a Bible study we're starting at church next month and I love being able to sit with him and talk about what he envisions for the study. I'm praying for him and the people that are to come to it. It's an exciting time in our lives! We have a sweet baby girl and another on the way in November and he's so in love with both of them. I'm thankful he's a loving father and follow of Christ. I couldn't ask for more!
What are you thankful for today?



What are you thankful for this Gratituesday? Write about it on your blog, then come link up with us here. If you don’t have a blog, be sure to leave a comment letting us know what you’re grateful for!

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

My hubby will not vacuum. At all. You are a lucky gal!

The FBF hop is up this week! Hope you can link up again!
~Carolyn
Flash Back Friday

Daniel said...

Where in the world did you find this picture???