Sunday, February 28, 2010

Menu Plan Monday #24

March 1st-March 7th

Yet another busy week in the Gafford home this week!

We find out Monday if we're having a precious baby girl or precious baby boy. I cannot believe the day is finally here. I hope baby isn't shy and the ultrasound technician is able to see if it's a boy or girl! :)

Tuesday night we're having a "Gender Reveal Party" for family and a few friends at my MIL's house. It's a dessert party so I've baked a huge amount of delicious cookies and cupcakes (I'll post pictures later in the week). My mom is making chex mix, so yummy. And the cupcakes I'm making have either 2 pink or 2 blue m&m's, depending on the sex of the baby.

The rest of my family lives out of town, so I've made cards with a cute little poem inside on the right side, and a pouch on the left side with a slip of paper with either girl or boy written on it. I wanted all family to be involved, even if they don't live in town. I will be posting all the details of the party this week, with lots of pictures, so be on the lookout for that blog post.


So here's our menu for the week...

Monday, March 1st: Doctor appointment, 1:30 p.m.!!!

Tuesday, March 2nd: Gender Reveal Party Tonight!!!

Wednesday, March 3rd:

Thursday, March 4th: Happy Birthday to my Momma!!!
Dinner at parents house, in honor of Mom's birthday;
Burgers and hotdogs on the grill, cooked by Dad
Ice Cream Cake made by me, from my friend SnoWhite's recipe, over at Joy in My Kitchen, modified... come back and see what I did a little different :)

We were going to have Club Sandwiches

Friday, March 5th:

Saturday, March 6th:

Sunday, March 7th:
on your own (could be the club sandwiches from Thursday, since we didn't get to have them)

1 comment:

SnoWhite said...

yummy week! How exciting that you get to find out whether your little bundle is a boy or girl this week :)

Enjoy the ice cream cake -- can't wait to see what flavors you chose!