Thursday, February 25, 2010

Crockpot Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti


This is a Weight Watchers recipe, but I don't use all the light versions, so it's not for us. :)
It's a quick and hot meal that I love making. All the cheesy goodness is wonderful.
Not much prep time is needed to make this dish which makes it a winner in my kitchen!
Enjoy!!!


Crockpot Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti

16 oz dry spaghetti, cooked
1 lb (16 oz) Velvetta Light cheese (I don't use light)
12.5 oz can chicken breast, drained and flaked (I use a half of a whole chicken, shredded)
10 3/4 oz can 98% fat free cream of mushroom soup, undiluted (I use regular)
10 3/4 oz can 98% fat free cream of chicken soup, undiluted (I use regular)
10 oz. can diced tomatoes and green chiles, undrained (Rotel) (I use 14 oz)
1/2 cup water
1 small onion, diced
1 medium green pepper, diced
salt and pepper, to taste

1. Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Combine all ingredients in slow cooker and stir to mix well.
3. Cook on LOW for 2-3 hours. Stir again just before serving.

7 comments:

erin said...

YUM! I love crockpot meals! Did you know there are crockpot liners that you can buy to put in your crockpot? Then once you cook everything, you just lift out the liner and throw it away! It's SO awesome!

Gafford Family said...

I have heard of the crock pot liners but have never invested in them. I can throw mine in the dishwasher and that seems to work just fine. But if ever becomes completely filthy, I might have to think about investing in them.

Brenda said...

Any meal you can just throw in the crock pot like that is wonderful.

Mrs. P. said...

YUM..we love chicken spaghetti and I never thought of making it in the crockpot. I usually skip the velvetta all together and just top with some grated cheddar.

Blessings!
Gail

Julie@comehaveapeace said...

I really like to use my crockpot. This sounds great. I just spray my crock with nonstick spray before I put the ingredients in, and it seems to make for easy cleanup at low cost.

edna said...

WOW that looks good!! I am always on the look out for new crock pot recipes and it is a Weight Watchers recipe - I am in heaven!! This is totally going on my next menu!!

The Atwoods said...

Saw this on your menu plan this week, and I'm so glad I clicked the link! YUM - this looks SO good!!! I'm pinning this one for future reference :)