Sunday, July 24, 2011

Menu Plan Monday-July 25


July 25-July 31

Happy last week of July! Can y'all believe we only have 1 more week of this month?! Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? I've been thinking about it, but not sure what to do. It seems so early, but when you live on a budget you've got to think ahead like that!
This week ahead looks to be pretty good in food in our house. What's cooking in yours?

Monday-July 25

Tuesday-July 26

Wednesday-July 27
Leftovers, before church

Thursday-July 28
(made with phyllo dough and split into 9 inch pans, to save one for the freezer; I'm trying to do more freezer cooking to make it easier on me!)

Friday-July 29

Saturday-July 30
Late lunch/early dinner at some of Daniel's family's house for a swim party!

Pick up our Angel Food order from a local church in the morning
Interested? Go to their home site and find a local site near you. You can enter your zip code and find a local host site where you can pick up your order. We get a lot of food for the money. It just depends on the month as to whether or not we order; the menu does change monthly.

Sunday-July 31
Stouffer's Meal from Angel Food, before church

I'd love to hear what you're cooking this week. Leave me a comment and let me know!

2 comments:

The Atwoods said...

Those BBQ Roll-Ups look and sound delicious...you'll have to let me know how you like them! :) I hope you have a great week!

SnoWhite said...

I haven't been by in such a long time...! Your little one is so big -- and expecting another :-) Congratulations!!