Friday, July 22, 2011

Friday Favorite Finds

I'm linking up this post to Joy in my Kitchen's Friday Favorite Finds where we share some good recipes we've been eyeing this week. There are some amazing cooks out there and I can't wait to try these recipes. Yummy!


Skinny Taste

Mexican Layer Casserole
Clay in His Hands

Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom

At Home with Haley

Heavenly Homemakers

Cooking with Mrs Sea Monster


And of course the majority of the recipes I can't wait to try are desserts. Typical me! :)




3 comments:

The Atwoods said...

Mmmm these sound delicious! I'm the same way as you with the desserts...I save recipes to my Pinterest and I've noticed that 80% of the recipes I've saved are desserts! :)

Wende said...

Looks like yummy choices!

Wende

SnoWhite said...

I bookmarked those pudding pops too :)