Sunday, January 3, 2010

Menu Plan Monday #16

Monday, January 4- Saturday, January 10, 2010

Is it really 2010 already? I don't know about you but 2009 absolutely flew by for me.
I'll be honest I've got my menu planned all the way through March. Yes, that's right, March.
I sat down over about 2 days and planned our dinner menu. Now, it's just a matter of sticking to the menu. I'm having particular cravings for dinner and what's on the dinner menu usually doesn't match up with it. So one of my goals is to stick to it because it saves us a ton of money.
Another goal is to branch out and try some new things. We're somewhat picky eaters and I'm tired of the same old thing, so we're branching out and doing some new dinners. And you'll see it reflected on our menu. Enjoy!
So here's our menu for the week.

Monday:

Tuesday:

Wednesday:

Thursday:

Friday:

Saturday:

Sunday:
On your own

Have a great week!

No comments: