Thursday, December 3, 2009

Baby News

I had my first doctor's visit with my obgyn. I love her!
She took her time and answered all my questions and I look forward to meeting with her again in about 4-5 weeks and getting to know her over the next few months.
The news that I found out was that I'm actually only about 7 weeks along, not 12 like I was told earlier, but that's okay!
I had an ultrasound done and we got to see our precious little one for the first time. It was so exciting! And now reality has set in a bit more. The heartbeat is so fast and we could see the baby's heart beating during the ultrasound. Simply amazing! It truly is a miracle! What an amazing gift God has given to us. We are so excited about the weeks to come.
It's mind blowing to think that I have a little person growing inside of me. Absolutely insane!
I'm in awe of God's wonderful gifts, AWE!
I'm so thankful I'm able to get pregnant because I know there are so many who struggle with this everyday. I'm praying for you.
Thank you for your continued prayers. We are very excited about this new adventure in our life.

No comments: