Sunday, January 20, 2013

Menu Plan Monday- January 21



We've had a busy week. It's been full of doctor visits, a sick mommy, getting work done in the house and a death in the family. I'm tired! We all are. I'm thankful for the family we have here and the love we've received from our church family. It's been an emotional week.

Last week, despite all the craziness, I stuck to our menu! We got a little behind but I made a Wednesday's dinner for lunch on Friday. So glad I did, too. The duchess potatoes were amazing!!! Try them, you won't be disappointed.

I've got another week of good eats planned. I've really enjoyed getting back into the kitchen. Just another 6 weeks or so and I'll be cooking in my new kitchen! :) I can't wait to create more memories in our new home.

January 21-27

Monday- garlic pesto chicken over pasta {new recipe} and vegetables

Tuesday- spaghetti, garlic bread and salad

Wednesday- chicken tortilla soup 

Thursday-chicken breasts with a special rub, baked potato and vegetables

Friday- pizza

Saturday- America's Test Kitchen taco's (these are the best, I never make anything else), black beans, mexican rice and lemon pudding cake {new}
(I gave my parents a gift certificate for Christmas, for dinner once a month with us)

Sunday- spaghetti leftovers


What's cooking in your kitchen this week?


1 comment:

The Atwoods said...

So sorry you had such a rough week, friend! Hoping this week is much better!

Your menu looks great - you need to share that taco recipe!! You know we love Mexican ;)