Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Busy, busy

We've been busy around the Gafford home.

We are moving! Houses, not blogs. :)

We are getting some major renovation done in the new house so we won't be moving for 4 weeks or so. Don't worry, I have before pictures! (I love seeing people's before pictures, too). Y'all it's going to look nothing like it did when we bought it. It was a well-cared for home just a little outdated and in need of a face lift. We aren't going anywhere else so it's worth it to get it all done before we move in. We'll be able to enjoy it all for years!

Because of all this house updating blogging is last on my list. Don't worry I'm still cooking, we're gobbling leftovers and up to our usual shenanigans. But, right now, I'm focused on paint colors, tile, countertops, etc. I'm almost done picking all of it out (thank goodness) so I'll be back here before you know it. I'll still pop in and post my menu plan or a meal we've loved. You can't get rid of me so easily!

Until my next post, keep on cooking and checking back. I'm here, just in and out.

P.S. I'm checking out blueberry bushes. I'm going here for my needs (Daniel's cousin used them and gave good feedback). Anyone do any gardening? I've tried tomatoes, bell peppers and jalapeno peppers the last 2 years but I just didn't get much out of it. But blueberries I cook with a lot and the girls eat like they're going out of style. And they come back year after year. I like that. Now, I just need to keep them alive so I can reap the benefits of them. :)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

How exciting! Have fun with the renovating process!!