Thursday, March 29, 2012

Homemade Bubbles







Nyla and I have been blowing bubbles everyday for the past 10 days. At first she was unsure of the bubbles having never been around them but now she says "bubbles" everyday. So out we go to blow bubbles and she gets a hold of the container and dumps them out, of course! 
As a mom of two it's not easy for me to get out to the Dollar Tree just to buy bubbles so Daniel looked up homemade bubbles for me and they really work! I used our empty bubble container and went to work. All the ingredients you probably always have on hand. Enjoy!

Homemade Bubbles

2 cups water
1/2 cup dishwashing liquid (I had a knock-off of Ajax)
2 tsp sugar

Dump all ingredients into a container with a lid and shake to mix. It will be very bubbly so give it a few minutes before you start going crazy over the bubbles. They work just like the store bought bubbles!

No comments: