Friday, March 16, 2012

Favorite Find Friday

Hey y'all! I'm linking up with Sno White over at Joy in my Kitchen for this weeks rendition of Friday Favorite Finds! This is a great time to find new recipes to try or just drool over. I usually just drool. ;) Happy 100 Friday Favorite Finds to you Sno!

Desktop.jpg


Here are some favorites for this week! Enjoy!



Chocolate Brownie Cheesecake Ice Cream... Wow!




We love breakfast in this house so I had to pin some yummy looking cinnamon rolls. Of course I need another cinnamon roll recipe like I need a hole in the head. :)


Blueberry French Toast Sandwich? Yes, please!



Garlic Bread Pizza Crust

Source: howsweeteats.com via Rachel on Pinterest


I hope you got some good ideas or just drooling is fine too. :)

Have a great weekend!


*All photos were taken by the wonderful recipe creators, and were embedded on this blog using Pinterest. To see or pin the original recipe, click the "Source" link below each photo.


1 comment:

SnoWhite said...

So glad you joined us again today :) I love that ice cream and also the french toast. The pizza recipe caught my eye this week too!