Sunday, September 4, 2011

Menu Plan Monday-September 5

Happy Labor Day week! I hope you have Monday off to relax and enjoy being with your family. If not, I hope the work day goes by quickly for you so you can relax!
We have our usual week or relaxation and church activities that are always fun. I've got a new recipe I'm trying tomorrow and I hope it turns out well. :) Here's our menu for the week!

Monday-Sept 5th
Chicago-Style Pizza Pot Pie {new recipe}
We are thin crust people in this house so we'll see how we like a thicker crust.

Tuesday-Sept 6th
Parmesan Chicken Strips, mashed potatoes and vegetables

Wednesday-Sept 7th
Grilled Cheese Sandwiches on my new favorite bread... Wheat Buttermilk Bread from Joy in my Kitchen. This bread has replaced our store bought version and I couldn't be happier!

Thursday-Sept 8th
Layered Enchilada Bake-leftovers from last month (a family favorite)

Friday-Sept 9th
I know, 2 pizza's in one week but it's a holiday week! :)

Saturday-Sept 10th
Lunch: Burgers and fries
Dinner: Sunday School Class fellowship; no details yet so we'll see if it happens. We'll have BBQ Chicken Packet with rice if fellowship doesn't happen.

Sunday-Sept 11th

I hope you have a great week cooking, I know I will!

This menu plan is posted over at Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday. Check out her blog post for more great menu planning ideas!

No comments: