Sunday, September 25, 2011

Menu Plan Monday-September 26

September 26-Oct 2

Seriously, October already?! I have got to get on my Christmas craft making and shopping before baby #2 gets here. Eek!
Last week was a cooking FAIL! I cooked on Thursday only. We had a couple from our SS class over to discuss our ideas for our new SS class and that was the only night I cooked. The other nights we had leftovers and whatever we wanted. We thankfully didn't go out and spend money just found plenty to eat at our own house. It just goes to show cooking gets thrown out the window some weeks and that's okay. I didn't beat myself up about it, we just laughed about it. Hopefully I'll actually make what's on my menu this week. :)
Not a terribly busy week ahead and I'm thankful for that. The only major plans, we're opening up our home to our Sunday School class on Saturday evening for a fellowship get-together thing. So I'll be keeping the house clean all week and anything other little things I need to be doing. So here's our menu for the week:

September 26th, Monday:
Dinner with MIL and bro-in-law for his birthday that was this past Saturday; we're going to Central BBQ....mmmm Memphis BBQ. :)

September 27th, Tuesday:

September 28th, Wednesday:
Hamburgers and homemade fries

September 29th, Thursday:

September 30th, Friday:
Breakfast, Waffles and Bacon

October 1st, Saturday:
Sunday School party @ The Gafford Home
We make the main course and everyone else brings sides and desserts

October 2nd, Sunday:
BBQ Chicken Packet with rice and vegetables


P.S. I'm looking to make some items for our freezer to have ready to go after Naomi gets here. I have about a month to cook them on top of being 33 weeks pregnant, taking care of a toddler and getting Christmas stuff together. Any suggestions?
I made quite a few things before Nyla was born but I had much more energy. I'm looking for simple this time. Help please!

This blog is posted over at Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday. For more great menu ideas, check it out!

No comments: