Monday, November 29, 2010

Menu Plan Monday-November 29

Did everyone have a great Thanksgiving? I hope you counted your blessings one-by-one. I tried and there were too many to count! Our little family is extremely blessed! I am so thankful.

We had an amazing first Thanksgiving with our little girl. She did great traveling to 2 different places. We were nervous she would be overtired since her napping hasn't been great lately, but she took great naps before each event, making our lives much easier. For that we are thankful!

My 5 meals for the week are so delicious and I'm so excited about them. Three of the recipes are new and ones I haven't tried before and a couple I've made and they are wonderful. If the new recipes turn out to be good, you could see them on here!

Don't forget, I only plan 5 meals a week now since we stay fairly busy most nights and 5 is all we have time for most weeks. Enjoy!



November 29-December 4

Chicken Vegetable Marinara (from Kraft Recipes; new recipe)

California-Style Barbecue Chicken Pizza (from Kraft Recipes; new recipe)

Fiesta Beef & Black Bean Enchiladas (from Kraft Recipes; new recipe)

Chicken and Rice Soup (I made this a while ago and froze in it separate servings, so it's ready to go! And it's amazing!!!) And I'll make some French Bread to go with it.

Bacon, eggs and french toast (Hubby makes the best french toast!)


This post is linked to:





No comments: