Here are my top 10 wants: (in no particular order)
1. A new waffle maker. I love waffles! And we do breakfast frequently in this house, so it makes sense. We have one now, but I'd like to get a bigger one and just update what we have.
2. New cookware set. I like this one and this one and this one (I'm addicted to green stuff right now). I've had our set since we've been married (almost 3 years), which isn't very long, but I'm ready for something a little nicer than what we have. I was conscientious of being frugal on our wedding registry, I just chose that route of picking less pricey items. And now that I cook every night, I want a set that's nicer and more durable. I also want something that is oven safe. And a dream would be something that is dishwasher safe too. I HATE washing my pots and pans in the sink. It's annoying.
3. Hey, it's a wish list. I want this!
4. Corningware set. I've wanted a set for a bit, but have continued to go back and forth as to whether I really want it. So I'll just add it to the wish list.
5. Yep, we've wanted a juicer in this house for a long time. And this is the one.
6. A new toaster oven, just not sure which one. Suggestions?
7. A bread maker. Mine died this week, sad!!! This is the one I had and it was great because it was free! A girlfriend at church gave me hers a little over a year ago. I was looking to borrow one and try it out to see if I'd use it enough and she said I could have hers because she never used it. I just hate the thought of needing a new one because the good ones aren't cheap.
8. Yes, I want a fryer. Yes, I know fried foods aren't great for you. But, there are a few things I'd like to make from time to time and frying on the stove top just is gross. The grease flying everywhere and then the clean-up, no thanks!
9. Another mixing bowl for my stand mixer. I have one but I'd like another since I bake frequently.
Well, that's my top 10. As you have noticed most of the wanted items are for the kitchen. It is my favorite room in the house and I want to spend most of my time in there. Somedays that happens and others not so much. I do have an almost 5 month old, that would be why. But that is okay. I'd just like updated kitchen stuff and new stuff too, so when I'm able to get in there and cook I have everything I need. :)