Monday, November 15, 2010

Creating Memories

This year is our first year as family of 3! What a big deal, especially when it comes to Christmas cards and photo books!!!

I love receiving Christmas cards. I get to see how people have changed, what's been happening in their lives and so much more. It's just so much fun to open up the mailbox and see all the cards we receive. I also love going to my mom's house and seeing all the ones they get. They get so many and I love seeing all the designs of the cards and the recent pictures of the families. So exciting!

I also love taking a picture for a Christmas card, designing one and mailing one out. This year, I'm using Shutterfly for my Christmas card needs. I recently found Shutterfly, was recommended by a friend, and I love it. If there is something you want to do with your pictures, go to their site and design it (it's easy) and in an instant you're done! It's fantastic!

Some of my favorite items and things I have in the making:

I'm designing 2 photo books for Christmas presents (shhhh!). And I'll keep doing these for us and her since I'm not into scrapbooking.


I'm making some thank you notes with N's pictures on them. This is my favorite card. I just love having a bunch of pictures on them so people can see her doing different things! And of course, we have about 500 pictures of her, so we have plenty to choose from and it may be difficult to choose from all we have, but I can always have different ones made later one.


And my favorite right now, Christmas cards! I am having so much fun looking through their selection and I think this may be the one I like best as of now. I will definitely be designing some sort of card for our new family of 3 using Shutterfly.com!



Are you thinking about sending out Christmas cards for 2010? If so, check out Shutterfly.com for TONS of cards and gift ideas!

I've had great experiences with Shutterfly. They are quick, reliable and a great deal. And the easiest part? You can design your stuff from the comfort of your own home! You can't beat that!!!!

Shutterfly is offering 50 free holiday cards absolutely FREE!



-Ginny

Disclosure: In exchange for writing this post, I will receive a promotional code for a package of 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly. Thoughts and opinions about my experience with Shutterfly are my own.

No comments: