Sunday, March 14, 2010

Menu Plan Monday #26

March 15th-March 21st

Happy First week of Springing Forward! I'm exhausted from the change. It's always hard to adjust to live jumping ahead. Oh well, by week's end I'll be good!

Not much happening in our lives this week and that's okay with us!
I had a bit of an emotional week last week so I'm glad to welcome a new week.

Nyla and I are still doing wonderful. It's amazing how her kicks are stronger each week. I was lying in bed last Thursday night and I think she was doing flips in my belly because she felt like she was everywhere. It was awesome. Hubby could feel a few of her kicks too, they're getting so strong. It's awesome!

Have a great week and I hope you enjoy the menu!

Monday, March 15th:

Tuesday, March 16th:
Simply Lasagna-yummy leftovers

Wednesday, March 17th:
Cheesy Chicken Pot Pie-I've made this before, so good

Thursday, March 18th:
Cheese Ravioli-want to make your own ravioli, go here. She has great step-by-step instructions (with pictures) on how to make your own ravioli. I haven't given it a try yet, but I will soon. They just look so yummy!

Friday, March 19th:

Saturday, March 20th:

Sunday, March 21st:
Cook's Day of Rest


No comments: