Tuesday, March 16, 2010

French Bread Pizza

We have pizza in our house each Friday night. It's a great way to end a long week.

While I love pizza, I get tired of the same old thing so I try and mix it up with different the different pizza recipes I have.

Last week I made some french bread pizza. Yummy!

I started out by making french bread in the bread machine. I followed the directions through the whole thing, baked it and let it cool a bit.

Then I sliced it long wise to open it up then in the size pieces I wanted to serve. I used my pizza sauce and garlic seasoning, added my choice of cheeses and pepperoni's. Of course you can add your favorite toppings. I have a picky husband and all he wants is pepperoni's.

Heat the oven to BROIL, place pizza's on baking sheet and let broil for 3-5 minutes. Keep an eye on it, it can burn quickly. This gets the bread and toppings nice and crispy and delicious!

Remove from oven, put on a plate, sprinkle with parmesan cheese if desired and enjoy.
Pizza night is as easy as that. It's especially easy if you already have some french bread made and in the freezer. Thaw it out and add the sauce, etc and enjoy.

This post is linked to Blessed with Grace's Tempt My Tummy Tuesday. Stop by and check her wonderful blog out!!!

4 comments:

SnoWhite {Finding Joy in My Kitchen} said...

We love this! I'm so glad you suggested it a while ago -- it's been a hit at our place.

The Not So Perfect Housewife said...

Hello there~
Just stopping by via TMTT. These look delicious. We are a big pizza family here too :-)

Sara said...

OOH! This looks yummy. My boys will devour it. Thanks for sharing.

Hope you don't mind if I splash around a bit to get to know you. I love meeting new people in blogland.

Hugs for your night,
Sara

Daniel said...

When are you fixing this again?

-Hubz