Sunday, March 7, 2010

Menu Plan Monday #25

March 8th-March 14th

Not much going on in our place this week and that's okay with us!
Last week seemed to go on and on and it was so busy. It was a great week of course, just very busy. So this week with not much going on will be nice.
There's quite a few new recipes on our menu to try this week, hopefully we'll be happy with them.
I hope to post the Ice Cream Cake recipe this week that I got from my friend SnoWhite. It was definitely a hit at my mom's birthday dinner. I did modify the recipe a bit since my mom loves chocolate more than anything. :)
I've been working on Nyla's room quite a bit this week as well. I'm definitely beginning to "nest." I spent the end of the week cleaning up, cleaning out, organizing and redecorating our apartment. We sent quite a pile to my mom's church for their youth garage sale they throw every year. This sale helps them send a large group of youth to the Appalachian Mountains to help build and rebuild homes each summer. It's a great program and great for the youth to go and see a different side of life. So all our used stuff is going to a great cause!
I'm also getting into coupon clipping again, well maybe. I shop at Aldi for the most part, but I'm looking for a new challenge, to see if I can save even more money buy using coupons instead of just shopping at Aldi. I've asked my mom to start saving all the coupons she gets in the newspaper on Sunday's and any other coupons she comes across. I don't know if it'll be worth my time or patience, but I'm willing to look into it.
So I do have a couple of projects going this week. I hope to get better about taking pictures and posting "before" and "after" stuff on my posts so hopefully you can get some decent ideas from me.
Have a great week!

Monday, March 8th: Children's Ministry Meeting @ Church

Tuesday, March 9th:

Wednesday, March 10th:

Thursday, March 11th:

Friday, March 12th:
Breakfast; pancakes, bacon and eggs

Saturday, March 13th:

Sunday, March 14th:
Buffet Brunch with my Parents at the Country Club, yummy!

No comments: