Sunday, June 10, 2012

Menu Plan-June 10

I realized last night that I never posted our menu for the week. We had a fairly busy but relaxing weekend and then Vacation Bible School started Sunday evening at our church so posting my menu plan totally slipped my mind! So I'll just post it now. :)

Sunday- lunch: on your own (Seeing "Mamma Mia" at the Orpheum Theater with my mom and sister)
              dinner: on your own (VBS starts tonight and goes on for the next four nights)

Monday- bbq chicken pizza (freezer meal)

Tuesday- not sure, maybe just some breakfasts from the freezer

Wednesday- taco's with homemade corn tortilla's (taco meat-freezer meal)

Thursday- smothered aussie chicken, brown rice and veggies (chicken-freezer meal)

Friday- pizza (freezer meal)

Saturday- dinner at my parents for Mother's Day and Father's Day (My mom was sick on Mother's Day so we're celebrating both!)- steak, twice baked potatoes, salad and probably a homemade ice cream dessert, made by me.


No comments: