Sunday, April 15, 2012

Menu Plan Monday-April 16




Happy Sunday Y'all! I hope you have a blessed day worshipping our Savior, we are!
I hope you find something inspiring from our kitchen to yours this week.

Monday- Spaghetti and homemade breadsticks {new sauce recipe}

Tuesday- Smothered Aussie Chicken, rice and vegetables (Daniel's favorite)

Wednesday- Potluck at church; I'm bringing Three Cheese Baked Ziti (meatless)

Thursday- Ham, rice and vegetables

Friday- Date night with my man!

Saturday- leftovers from the week

Sunday- leftovers from the week

I may try and do one or more meatless dishes a week from now on. It'll save us some money and I'll be doing something different. I'm looking for a change in the kitchen from time-to-time. Have a great week!

What's new in your kitchen?

No comments: