Sunday, April 22, 2012

Menu Plan Monday-April 23


I hope y'all had a great week! We enjoyed some cooler weather. Unfortunately, that brought some cold and allergy junk back to us. All us girls have been battling junk for most of the week. Thankfully, Daniel has been healthy and has let me sleep in the past two mornings so I can get some much needed rest to recover quicker. It's definitely not easy being sick with little ones around!

Even though I have been feeling under the weather I stuck to our menu plan all week. I had to move some things around but we ate what I planned. Go us!

We'll be eating from the freezer for almost all our meals, as I'm close to running out of grocery money and will still need milk and produce for the week. I think I have $11 left and I need that to stretch, stretch, stretch for us! Here's what's happening in our kitchen this week!

Monday-Bbq pork stew and grilled cheese sandwiches

Tuesday-Chicken marinated with Wickers (I find mine at Kroger), potatoes and veggies

Wednesday- Smothered Aussie Chicken, rice and veggies

Thursday- Spaghetti and breadsticks (I put all the veggies in my food processor so we have smaller pieces; I think this is our new sauce recipe!)

Friday- Bbq chicken pizza

Saturday- leftovers from the week

Sunday- Brunch at the Club with my family (late birthday gathering)


What's cooking in your kitchen?

No comments: