Monday, April 9, 2012

Menu Plan Monday-April 9



Happy Monday! Sorry this is late but we've had a busy Easter weekend. He is Risen!
We had a great and busy weekend. We had an egg hunt at our church and a late lunch with some family on Saturday. On Sunday, we had church and my parents came over for dinner. And today we went to the Memphis Zoo and had the best time! I love that Nyla is really getting into seeing the "aminals" and walking around looking at everything. She's obsessed with "zeebies" right now. That's zebra's for all those who don't speak toddler, so for her Easter gift we bought her a stuffed "zeebie" in the gift shop. She held it the entire time we were there. She is so sweet!

Anywho, back to the menu for the week. We're eating a lot of leftovers this month as our freezer is (thankfully) stuffed to the max! Once I go through all the food, which may take more than one month I may try my hand at some freezer cooking. I've been doing some research on it and figuring all my stuff out, but it may work for me to do a little bit here and there. It would be so nice to be able to just heat something up a few nights a week when I'm exhausted. What are your thoughts on freezer cooking?

Week of April 9-15

Monday- Leftovers from the weekend

Tuesday- Peanut butter and jelly french toast (made by my man)

Wednesday-  Poppyseed chicken, rice and vegetables (leftovers)

Thursday-  Taco Salad over organic tortilla chips (leftovers)

Friday- Dinner here for my birthday... Burgers, chips, spaghetti salad and chocolate chip cheesecake. Wow!

Saturday- Dinner at The Boys Ranch (mission project with our church, Barbecue and all the sides) Happy Birthday to me! :)

Sunday-  Leftovers from the week

What's cooking in your kitchen this week?

No comments: