Sunday, November 15, 2009

Menu Plan Monday #13

November 16-November 22, 2009

This week in dinners looks to be delicious!

Monday, 16th:
burgers and fries
I'll make homemade wheat buns for the burgers, yummy!

Tuesday, 17th:
I am very excited about this!

Wednesday, 18th: Happy Birthday to my baby Sister, who is turning 24!
Thanksgiving Dinner at Church
I'm bringing this for dessert! And I am very excited about it.

Thursday, 19th:
Honey Garlic Pork Tenderloin

Friday, 20th:
Pizza

Saturday, 21st:
Lunch: leftovers
Dinner: Parents house for Sister and Hubby's birthday's!
Burgers, hotdogs, and strawberry cake!

Sunday, 22nd: Happy Birthday to my sweet Hubby!
Lunch: leftovers
Dinner: Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and soup

Have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

SnoWhite said...

your menu sounds great... and you're making me want to use my crockpot this week too :)