Sunday, September 8, 2013

Menu Plan Monday-September 9


September 9-September 15

Happy Sunday! Can you believe it, I'm posting my menu plan again?! Shocking, I know. :)
I try and post here  and I have too many posts in my draft pile. Raising girls and running a home keep me pretty busy these days. And unfortunately, this blog is on the back burner for the most part. We're trying and we're here. We read your comments and are encouraged by them. Please keep stopping by!

Monday- chicken nuggets, twice baked potatoes (from the freezer) and veggies

Tuesday- slow-cooker chicken marinara over whole wheat pasta, breadsticks

Wednesday- turkey burgers, fruit

Thursday- italian chicken breasts (from the freezer), brown rice, veggies

Friday- pizza

Saturday- leftovers

Sunday- leftovers

What's cooking in your kitchen this week?

This post is linked to Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday. Hop on over and get more great ideas for your dinner menu!

No comments: