Monday, July 30, 2012

Menu Plan Monday-July 30


July 30-August 5

Happy end of July. I can't believe we'll be heading into August this week. This year has flown! I guess that's because we've been so busy having two babies getting big.

I haven't blogged our menu in awhile. I have been menu planning and sticking to it, I just haven't felt like blogging about it. :)

I'm continuing my freezer cooking and putting together a few dishes a week. Naomi still takes a 30 minute nap in the morning so Nyla and I throw together a few dishes a week during this time. I am loving not having to cook at night but instead have our dinners ready to go and just warm them up. I haven't made a dinner at night from start to finish in I don't know how long. And I've definitely enjoyed it. Here's what we'll be enjoying this week!

Monday- layered enchilada bake, with homemade flour tortillas

Tuesday- pulled chicken sandwiches, on whole wheat buns (I make 12, not 24)

Wednesday- grilled chicken roller (I cook in the oven) with potato and vegetable

Thursday- taco's

Friday- pepperoni pizza on whole wheat rolls

Saturday- chicken alfredo

Sunday- leftovers

No comments: