Sunday, July 1, 2012

Menu Plan-July 1



Can you believe it's already July? July is a big month in our home, our oldest girl turns 2 this month and we can't believe it! I may cry all day just like I did last year when she turned one. I know she's doing what she's supposed to be doing, growing up, but it's gone by SO fast and it's just hard to believe she'll be two. I feel like I just had her! :) Here's our menu for the week.

Sunday- chicken alfredo pizza {new recipe}

Monday- buttermilk herb chicken breasts {new recipe} with brown rice and vegetables

Tuesday- cheesy chicken bundles {new recipes}

Wednesday- lunch with Daniel's mom and dinner at my parents

Thursday- chicken quesadillas (from the freezer)

Friday- breakfast

Saturday- pulled chicken sandwiches (one of Daniel's favorites)

The new recipes are from my new cookbook, Don't Panic- Dinner's in the Freezer and I'm very excited about trying them. I hope they're good!
What's happening in your kitchen?

No comments: