Sunday, January 23, 2011

Menu Plan Monday-January 24


We've been enjoying some good food in our house the last couple of weeks. I just love that menu planning keeps me on track to keep cooking. We know we'll have a nice hot meal each week and that is a HUGE blessing.

I'm making a new recipe this week, the beef enchilada soup. I can't wait to try it, I know it'll be delicious! I think we're in for some more cold weather, so this will be great to keep us warm.

I'm still planning 7 meals a week; 5 weeknight/weekend dinners and 2 weekend lunches.

Have a great week! Are you trying anything new this week?


January 24-January 30

Wheat-Blueberry Pancakes, eggs and bacon
Beef Enchilada Soup-from Lynn's Kitchen Adventures... I can't wait to try it!
Homemade chicken tenders, waffle fries (from Angel Food Ministries) and vegetables
Leftovers


This post is linked to I'm an Organizing Junkie.

No comments: