Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Gratituesday-Jan 18

gratituesday1010.jpg



This post is linked up over with Laura at Heavenly Homemakers. If you're grateful for something, head on over to her blog and link up!


Today I'm grateful for:


1. My sweet husband for going to work everyday so I can stay home and raise our daughter. I know not everyone can do this, and it's a huge blessing for us!


2. A healthy 6 month old baby girl. We went to the Doctor last Friday and she's on the right track for everything, and above all for others. She is the length of an 11-month old and the weight of a 9-month old. We have a big, strong and healthy girl!


3. I'm really thankful for a pantry and refrigerator stocked full of food. I went grocery shopping yesterday and got everything on my list, plus a few more things and I know not everyone is able to do that.

I've been thinking a lot about hunger in our world today. It's in our world, our country, our state, our county and our city. While I don't see it very much, I know it's there. I've never experienced being hungry or going without a meal, I can't imagine what it's like. So the past couple of weeks I've been extra thankful for having all the food I could possibly need!


What are you thankful for?

Join us for Gratituesday at Heavenly Homemakers!


No comments: