Sunday, December 5, 2010

Menu Plan Monday-December 6

How was everyone's weekend?

We were busy around here. Saturday I had a basketball game, then a puppet performance for our kids at church and Saturday night we were scheduled to go to our Sunday School Christmas party, but Hubby ended up not feeling well enough to go, so we stayed home. I was okay with staying home since I'd been on the run all day. It was nice to get into bed at a decent hour and get some much needed rest! I sure hope we're not getting sick around here!

Looking at the week ahead, it looks to be like a usual week, which I'm totally okay with. I have basketball practice tomorrow night and that's it as of right now. So yay!

December 6- December 13

Crockpot Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti (a favorite in this house)

Lasagna (already made, in the freezer)

Chicken Vegetable Marinara (we never had this, so we'll try again)

Chicken Enchilada Soup (a soup mix I bought at a craft fair)

Overnight Blueberry French Toast-from Lynn's Kitchen Adventures (I love overnight french toasts, you can see one we enjoy here)

What are your favorite dinner items?

Have a great week!


No comments: