Thursday, June 13, 2013

O Be Careful Little Eyes

When we traveled to see Grammy last week we listened to Fisher-Price Sunday School Sing Along quite a few times (it's a great CD by the way). I love all the songs but O, Be Careful Little Eyes What You See really struck a chord with me. I don't know how many times I've heard this song over the years but never really listened to the words.

I know I need to be a filter to the girls but I also realized I haven't been a very good filter for me. I need to be careful about what I watch or focus on, listen to, take part it, where I go and what I say. Woah, wake up call!

How's your filter?


O be careful little eyes what you see
O be careful little eyes what you see
There's a Father up above
And He's looking down in love
So, be careful little eyes what you see


O be careful little ears what you hear
O be careful little ears what you hear
There's a Father up above
And He's looking down in love
So, be careful little ears what you hear


O be careful little hands what you do
O be careful little hands what you do
There's a Father up above
And He's looking down in love
So, be careful little hands what you do


O be careful little feet where you go
O be careful little feet where you go
There's a Father up above
And He's looking down in love
So, be careful little feet where you go


O be careful little mouth what you say
O be careful little mouth what you say
There's a Father up above
And He's looking down in love
So, be careful little mouth what you say

No comments: