What I'll miss about being pregnant:
1. sweet baby kicks from the inside
2. when she has the hiccups
3. having a big, pregnant belly
4. being able to have babies :)
5. maternity pants
6. having one baby to take care on the outside and having the other on the inside to just feel moving around, that seems easier than what will be soon
7. one baby to tote around and loving on; I worry sometimes about giving enough time to each sweet baby, plus my husband, plus myself.
What I won't miss about being pregnant:
1. the headaches I've had the last few weeks, almost everyday, yuck!
2. the hip and back pain
3. waddling around like a duck :)
4. being hot all the time
5. going to the bathroom ALL. THE. TIME.
6. sleep not being so great the last few weeks b/c my hips are hurting so bad
I know having baby #2 will be awesome! But there are some things that I worry about on a regular basis. I know it's going to be hard somedays. It was hard with Nyla for the first 6-8 weeks. I know it will be a little harder with 2 babies. I just really hope that it will get a little easier each day as we all adjust. I want both my babies to feel lots of love from me and I want to give them all the attention they crave. Plus, I want to be able to rest a little in between so I can take care of myself. Having a c-section is tough on the body and takes a lot longer to recover. I just hope I can hang in there everyday to take care of everyone. Eeek! Obviously, I'm a little nervous about it. Yes, I'm not the first person to have 2 little babies close together, but it's a first for me. So, prayers are appreciated friends, truly appreciated.