Sunday, February 13, 2011

Menu Plan Monday-February 14



Happy Valentine's Week! I hope you're all doing something special with your sweetie this week.
I'm thankful for Daniel and the wonderful husband and father he is. He's a wonderful man whom God has blessed me with and for that I'm thankful!

Not too much going on with us this week and that is a welcome change. We have been on the go quite a bit the past couple of weeks. I do know it's going to be warmer this week than it has been in quite a few weeks so we're going to take advantage of the warmer weather and go our for walks and play time!

In other news, my new refrigerator comes on Wednesday and I'm so excited. If you would've told me 5 years ago I'd be getting excited for a new refrigerator, I would've told you you were crazy! I'll post a picture of it when it gets here on Wednesday!

Have a great week and cook something new this week!


Here's what we're having this week; I'm trying quite a few new things. I need to get back in the kitchen!

BBQ Beef Stew (recipe to come)

This post is linked to Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday. Hop on over to Laura's blog to check out other great menu's this week!


No comments: