Monday, August 23, 2010

Menu Plan Monday-August 23

August 23-August 29

We're venturing out and trying new recipes again this week. We liked most of the things I made last week, especially the Baked Chimichangas. I'll have to post that recipe on here soon, although I didn't take a picture of the finished product, oops!

It's cooling off here. And by cooling off I mean the low 90's. Oh well, it's something better than what we've had and hopefully it's a taste of the near future.

Here's what's on our menu for this week.

Monday, 23:
Chicken Piccata
from Taste of Home cookbook

Tuesday, 24:
Ranch Pork Roast (crock pot)
from Better Homes cookbook

Wednesday, 25:
Enchilada Stuffed Shells
from Taste of Home cookbook

Thursday, 26:
Phyllo Chicken
from Taste of Home cookbook

Friday, 27:
Blueberry Buckle
from Better Homes cookbook

Saturday, 28:
Hawaiian Baked Chicken
from Taste of Home cookbook

Sunday, 29:
No meal plan yet, will make one of the dishes above if it doesn't happen during the week or we'll have leftovers


*Any meals you'd like the recipe for, leave me a comment and your email and I'll email you the recipe.


No comments: