Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Easy Chocolate Pie

I posted this originally back in March, but since it's so hot, I figured I'd repost it again. An easy and cool dessert recipe. No baking and turning on the oven needed!


Easy Chocolate Pie-Mom's kitchen
Printer-Friendly Recipe

1 12 oz container cool whip, thawed
2 extra large Hershey's milk chocolate bar, melted (dark chocolate is great too)
1 graham cracker pie crust (chocolate graham or Oreo crust works too)... I used a chocolate graham this time

1. Mix melted chocolate bar and cool whip together until blended.
2. Dump into pie crust and cover.
3. Freeze 4 hours or overnight.
4. Enjoy!

Yes, it's as easy as that and it's so good!

This link is posted at:

3 comments:

Connie Weiss said...

That sounds soooo good!

Visiting from the Tuesday Tastes party!

MrsJenB said...

Oooh something so simple and yet so darn tasty looking. What's so dangerous about it is there's so few ingredients so there's no "Gee, I'm too busy" factor. DANGEROUS I say!

Than you for sharing this!

Carolyn said...

YUM! I also love your "stocked kitchen" tab--wonderful idea! Thanks for linking up at the FBF hop!
~Carolyn