Monday, January 9, 2012

Menu Plan-January 9

I hope you all had a nice weekend and were able to relax, I know we did. We had nowhere to go and it was wonderful. I love those kind of weekends where you can rejuvenate.
We have a fun week ahead of us, full of doctor visits, possibly Nyla's first haircut and "Family Fun Night" at our church as well as the usual church events and such. I'm doing great on my January challenge and haven't had to buy anything. It just goes to show we have SO much stocked in our freezers and pantry! I am popping into the grocery store today for milk, eggs and potatoes for tomorrow nights dinner but other than that I don't need a thing. Here's what we're having in our house this week.

Monday- Taco Soup

Tuesday- Bbq chicken baked potatoes, side salad

Wednesday- baked chicken, rice and vegetables

Thursday- Spaghetti (new sauce recipe from my new cookbook), I may venture and try SnoWhite's Olive Garden breadsticks but we'll see, side salad

Friday- Pizza, "Family Fun Night" at our church

Saturday- leftovers from the week or sandwiches

Sunday- leftovers from the week or sandwiches

What's cooking in your kitchen this week?

This post is linked to Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday. Check out her blog for more great menu planning ideas!!

No comments: