Saturday, January 14, 2012

Friday Favorite Finds

Happy Saturday! I hope you're all getting your "honey-do" lists done and such. That's what we have going on here today. It's very exciting stuff! :)

I wanted to add my friday favorites that I've been eyeing the past couple of weeks. I don't get on Pinterest near as much as I used to but I still manage to sneak a couple minutes here and there. Here's what is looking good to me!!


From scratch Garlic Cheese Bread


French Toasted Angel Food Cake

Source: bhg.com via Anika on Pinterest





Chewy Low Fat Banana Nut Oatmeal Cookies


Source: skinnytaste.com via Leigh on Pinterest


I'm linked up over at Joy in my Kitchen for Friday Favorite Finds. Come join if you've found great recipes or want more recipes to try!!

2 comments:

SnoWhite said...

I'll have to try those cookies without nuts -- but they sure do look yummy! As does the Angel Food French Toast -- maybe a new dessert idea?!

Sarah E. said...

That angel food is so good looking!! It is just incredible looking.

Stopping by from FFF