Sunday, October 31, 2010

This blog is changing...

I've come to a new chapter in my life. The life of not only a Christ follower and wife, but now a mother. I've been a mother for almost 4 months now but am finally realizing how much I've changed and my family is changing.

With those things in mind, the look and content of this blog are changing. Yes, I'll still post recipes because I am still cooking and I love to cook, when time allows. But I also want to focus on what I'm reading, what I'm doing with my Husband and daughter and what's going on in our lives in general.

So, stay tuned for some new posts and some of the usual stuff too. I hope you'll stick with me as I figure some things out. I know I haven't posted in awhile but it's because I'm off being a mother and taking care of our lives. Stay tuned!


No comments: