Monday, October 19, 2009

Menu Plan Monday #10

October 19th- October 25th

Hi friends,
Sorry this is late coming out. I've been super busy the past 2 weeks and haven't had time to write ahead. That is why my blogs have been few and far between. I'm working on a few blogs from the leadership conference I attended last weekend, so be on the lookout for those.
Hubby and I had the best time and learned so much. It was a rejuvenating experience that helped us learn more about ourselves and our relationship with Christ and how we can better serve our church and community. What an eye-opening experience!
I've got another busy week ahead. I'm headed down to Georgia on Thursday with my mom to visit my Grandparents. I'll be there until Sunday afternoon, so Thursday through Sunday I don't have anything planned for dinners. I will be making a few things for Hubby to eat on through the weekend so he won't starve. :)

Monday:
Steak Quesadillas and Spanish Rice

Tuesday:

Wednesday:
Pulled Chicken Sandwiches (These is a favorite of ours!)

Thursday-Sunday:
Out of town
Making pizza and soup for Hubby to eat

Sunday:
Fall Festival at Church at 6 p.m.
I'm making these cupcakes. They'll be a fun thing for the kids. I hope it at least looks a little like this picture. But we'll see. And Chicken Tortilla Soup for the main course. This is Hubby's favorite soup. I'll post this delicious recipe soon!

1 comment:

Daniel said...

I'm glad you're not going to let me starve!