Thursday, October 22, 2009

2009 Completed Reads

The year isn't over yet but I want to share the books I've been reading.
I love love love to read. I've always got a book with me. I sometimes carry them around in my purse, lol. I even feel like I don't read enough. But now that I've studying the Bible on a regular basis I'm doing that in place of reading other books, which of course is still reading. So I will include them into my completed reads. I'm putting a star next to my favorites and some that I suggest you read. Maybe a book report to come later on those favorites, we'll see. ;)


1. The Last Sin Eater* (Francine Rivers)
2. The Lovely Bones*(Alice Sebold)
3. Grace (Eventually): Thoughts on Faith (Anne Lamott)
4. Lord of the Flies (William Golding)
5. In Cold Blood (Truman Capote)
6. Redeeming Love* (Francine Rivers)
7. 12 Extraordinary* Women (John MacArthur)
8. House (Frank Peretti and Ted Dekker)
9. Behold the Man* (Chuck Swindoll)
10. When God Met a Girl (Snaden)
11. Esther Bible Study (Beth Moore)
12. Story of Grace Series*--5 book series; Tamar, Rahab, Ruth, Bathsheba and Mary (Francine Rivers)
13. Into Thin Air (John Krauker)
14. Two From Galilee* (Marjorie Holmes)
15. Dakota (Katherine, forget last name)
16. 12 Ordinary Men (MacArthur)
17. Mollie: The Journal of Mollie Dorsey Sanford, Nebraska and Colorado Territories 1857-1866* (Mollie Dorsey Sanford)
18. The Society* (Michael Palmer)
19. Of Mice and Men (John Steinbeck)
20. Scouting the Divine* (Margaret Feinberg)
21. The book of Genesis
22. I am not but I know I AM (Louie Giglio)

Here are my 2009 reads. I hope you find something you've never read and find joy in it.
Have a great day!

1 comment:

erin said...

Francine Rivers is amazing. Have you read The Atonement Child? It is SO good.