Sunday, October 11, 2009

Menu Plan Monday #9


Week of October 12-October 18

The Catalyst Conference was AWESOME, as expected! I hope to write more this week if I get a chance.
I'm continuing my adventures in babysitting. I'm having a great time with baby F. He's super cool kid and we love to sing and dance and play. Thankfully only 1 night will I be unable to cook because of a late night in babysitting. I'm glad for that. It has been a super busy month. I'll be thankful when it finally slows down even though the money is great and appreciated. Save, save, save!

Monday:
On your own (I'm babysitting from 3-9:30 p.m.)

Tuesday:

Wednesday:
Potluck at Church
I'm bringing this in honor of Halloween!

Thursday:
Slow-Cooker Lasagna (I'm babysitting til 5:30 or after so this will be perfect to come home to)

Friday:

Saturday:
Lunch: leftovers
Dinner: French Bread Pizzas

Sunday:
Lunch: Club sandwiches

Have a wonderful week!

No comments: