Monday, September 7, 2009

Menu Plan Monday #5

Happy Holiday Weekend. Sorry this is late. I've been enjoying this long weekend with friends and family and especially my wonderful husband.
I (unfortunately) only cooked 2 times this past week. I had meetings Monday and Tuesday, cooked Wednesday and Thursday and had dinner out with family and friends, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. We were absolutely spoiled this week! I feel like I could lose my touch in the cooking department. Well that may not be true but I do have to get back with it. So here's my plan for the week.

Monday: Labor Day!
Lunch: Burgers and Potato Fries
Dinner: Mushroom Garlic Pork Chop, rice and veggies
Tuesday:
Wednesday:
Thursday:
Steaks and baked potatoes
Steak marinade: prick steaks many times with fork, salt and pepper both sides, place in 9x13 baking dish. Pour olive oil on top, 1/4 cup- 1/2 cup, sprinkle with garlic powder and worcestershire sauce. Let marinate 8 hours to overnight. Delicious!
Friday:
Saturday:
Lunch: leftover Pizza Bread
Sunday:
Dinner: Sandwiches

Have a wonderful week!


No comments: