Sunday, September 13, 2009

Menu Plan Monday #6


It's hard to believe we're about to start another week. This year is absolutely flying by! Is it just me?
We had a nice, relaxing weekend. I hope you did too.
We have another pretty basic week ahead with not too much going on. And that's okay with us!
Here's our plan for dinner for the week. Enjoy!

Monday:
Mexican corn tortillas with spanish rice

Tuesday:
Barbecue nachos
I have some leftover turkey loin that I'll shred to use for this.

Wednesday:
Potluck dinner at church
Go here and here for the recipes I'll be using.

Thursday:
Hamburger helper and a veggie

Friday:
French bread pizza
Go here for the french bread dough recipe.
It's a great recipe from SnoWhite at Joy in my Kitchen. I haven't had time to post a blog on it. It's so great and super easy because of the bread machine. Delicious!

Saturday:
Leftover burgers
French toast and bacon (using french bread for the toast too); see link above for the recipe

Sunday:
Leftover pizza
Pork roast, baked potatoes, asparagus (for me) and another vegetable (for Hubby

Have a great week!

4 comments:

SnoWhite said...

I'm so glad you like the bread :) I bet it's awesome as a pizza. What do you put on it?

patricia said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Patricia

http://dataentryjob-s.com

Ginny said...

SnoWhite,
I put my homemade pizza sauce and just cheese and pepperoni for Hubby (he's picky).
I like bell peppers, onions, sausage and cheeses.
It's so great!

Daniel said...

So... I need you to update this week's menu, so I know what you're cooking!